Church: Warner Immanuel E & R (Dedication - 1953)
Surnames: Koch, Franzmeier, Grether
----Source: Greenwood Gleaner (Greenwood, Clark Co., Wis.) 25 Jun 1953
Members of Immanuel (West Side) Evangelical and Reformed Church will dedicate an addition to their church and a completely remodeled basement at special services on Sunday, June 28, 1953. Rev. Charles A. Koch is pastor of the congregation.
At 10:30 a.m. the Rev. Paul Franzmeier of New Albin, Iowa, a former pastor of the church, will deliver the sermon. An afternoon service at 2:30 will be in charge of the Rev. Jack Grether, Neillsville.
A potluck dinner is planned in the church basement at noon for members and friends. A country style dinner and open house for the general public is planned for the near future.
The new addition, 20 feet by 44 feet, includes a large assembly room, closets, restrooms, kitchen and a gas fired furnace.
This is the fourth time the congregation has embarked on a major building project since it was organized in 1874. The present brick structure was built in 1910.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs