BioA: Runzheimer, Mr./Mrs. H. F. (50th - 1958)
Runzheimer, Sprengler, Wiersig, Ehlers, Richards, Weller, Becker,
Abbotsford Tribune (Abbotsford, Clark County, Wis.)
Mr./Mrs. H. F. (50th Anniv. - 23 Nov.
Mr. and Mrs.
H. F. Runzheimer of the town of Hull observed their golden wedding
anniversary Sunday, with a dinner for the family at noon and open
house for friends from 2:00 to 4:00 o’clock at Christ
occasion, the church dining rooms were decorated in a gold color
scheme with double wedding ring and bells. After the dinner, the
Rev. F. H. Sprengler gave a little talk and favorite English and
German hymns of the honor couple were sung by the group. They are
both members of Christ Lutheran church of
Runzheimer, the former Anna Wiersig, was born in Sheboygan and Mr.
Runzheimer was born in Kaukauna. They were married in Colby Dec.
17, 1908 and lived in the town of Hull all of their married life,
except the first two years, which were spent at
operated a farm and for the past 21 years, Mr. Runzheimer has
engaged in the insurance business.
Both Mr. and
Mrs. Runzheimer are in good health and Mrs. Runzheimer has gained a
reputation for herself for exquisite hand work and
five children and 11 grand children, all of whom were here for the
celebration which was advanced to Sunday to permit attendance of
the marine grand son, Adrian Ehlers, of Camp Pendleton,
are: Walter, town of Hull; Ervin, Edgar; Mrs. Manuel (Olga)
Richards, Wauwatosa; Mrs. Ervin (Anita) Weller, Marshfield; Mrs.
Raymond (Lita) Ehlers, of Milwaukee.
Runzheimer has three brothers, Ed Wiersig, Elkhart Lake, and Walter
and Rudolph Wiersig of Colby. Four brothers are
Mr. Runzheimer had six sisters, three of whom are living: Mrs. Emily Becker, Milwaukee; Mrs. Emma Marks, Wauwatosa; and Mrs. Eleanore Walther, Washington, D.C., and two brothers, William of Wausau and Rufus of Chicago.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs